Moist Diane Botanical Refresh & Moist Foaming Body Soap
- Bouncy creamy foam with just pumping the dispenser!
- No need to make lather. Convenient when you are holding a baby!
- Additive-Free / Plant-based Ingredients
- Mild Cleansing formula keeps the skin hydrated
< Scent of Citrus Savon >
Net wt. 800mL / 27 fl oz.
Rich & Comforting Formula That Nourishes Dry & Sensitive Skin
Weak acidic botanical body soap that washes with plant-based cleaning ingredients.
Contains organic botanicalextracts suitable for babies or children with delicate skin.
7 Additive Free Ingredients
(such as sodium laureth sulfate)
(with the exception of ingredients derived from microorganisms and honey)
- Synthetic dye
- Mineral oil
Sulfate(such as sodium laureth sulfate)
Animal-derived ingredients(with the exception of ingredients derived from microorganisms and honey)
- Synthetic dye
- Mineral oil
• Olive Oil Cleansing component: Increases moisture absorption and protects moisture.
• Sage Extract: Skin Conditioning and Moisturizing Skin.
• Rosemary Extract: Smoothes the skin.
Water, Glycerin, Propylene glycol, PEG- 60 Hydrogenated castor oil, Diglycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium PEG-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Decyl Glucoside, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth-4 Carboxylate, Cocamid Methyl MEA, Betaine, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Chamomile Flower Extract, Carbenia Benedicta Extract, Sage leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Lavender Flower Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Lupinus Albus Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Butylene glycol, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Methylisothiazolinon, Fragrance
1. Wet your skin in the tub or shower with warm water.
2. Take an appropriate amount in your hands, and gently wash the entire body in your palm.
3. Rub your skin with the wet washcloth, using gentle circular motions. Make certain to wash your entire body, including under your arms. Start with your face and neck, but avoid the eye area. Work your way down your body, saving the dirtiest areas for last.
4. Rinse your skin with warm water to avoid any remaining foam, then follow with a blast of cold water to close your pores.
*Please do not shake or tilt the container, if the bootle is not leveled the pump cannot be pressed and no foam will be form.
Press the pump slowly, if pumping to quickly it may not be foaming.
・Avoid contact with eyes. If the product gets in your eyes, avoid any further contact, such as rubbing, and rinse thoroughly with clean water immediately.
・Keep out of the reach of children.
・Do not apply to damaged, broken, or inflamed areas of the skin or scalp.
・If any adverse reactions occur, stop using the product immediately and seek medical help.
・Avoid storing in extreme temperatures or under direct sunlight.
・Please read all instructions and warnings carefully before use.